2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
Immaculate Conception Academy, San Francisco
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for All Teaching Positions at ICA:
- Clear commitment to the educational mission and philosophy of both ICA and the Cristo Rey Network
- Commitment to equity and inclusion
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking in English
- Willingness to adapt to an existing curriculum as well as contribute ideas to enhance the academic program
- Willingness to collaborate as a member of ICA's Professional Learning Community
- Able to provide I-9 documents proving eligibility to work in the United States and clear Department of Justice and FBI background checks based on a live scan of fingerprints
- Teaching credential and/or MA degree and experience in an independent school and/or Catholic school strongly preferred
- Recent relevant experience teaching the academic subject matter to high school students preferred
Salary depending on experience; medical, dental & vision benefits available.
All teaching positions have been filled for the 2016-2017 school year.
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please indicate your subject area on the subject line and include information in your cover letter addressing:
- The skills, knowledge and abilities you can bring to Immaculate Conception Academy
- Your educational philosophy
- Your thoughts on incorporating ICA and the Cristo Rey Network's mission and philosophy into your pedagogy
Or you may mail your resume and cover letter addressing the same to:
Immaculate Conception Academy
Attention: Lisa Graham, Principal
3625 - 24th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Pre-employment background screening is required for all positions.